Below are a few cheat notes for tonight's Gator Game. If you'd like to Pick up Dinner at the Texas Roadhouse... Click here and sign up... we just might be calling you.
- Blake Shelton, Cheers, It’s Christmas logo Snuggie $26.25 A thoroughly unstylish way for Shelton fans to keep warm this winter. For the Shelton fan who has everything.
- Toby Keith cornhole set $199.99. The boards come in seven styles named for Keith songs ranging from “Hope on the Rocks” to “Red Solo Cup.” You’ll be relieved to know that steep price tag includes the game bags.
- Trace Adkins “Hot Mama” license plate $8. A black license plate includes the phrases “Hot Mama,” “Do You Wanna” and Adkins’ name with red wording.
- Carrie Underwood’s Ace Underwood plush toy $10.95. A stuffed version of the singer’s beloved pup, Ace, wearing a miniature Carrie Underwood t-shirt. Yes, that’s the same dog that sported his own tuxedo at her wedding to Mike Fisher.
- Sugarland yoga mat and bag $25. Fans can channel Jennifer and Kristen while doing the downward facing dog.
- Tim McGraw adult hooded poncho $12. An 80” x 52” heavyweight poncho with snap closure, apparently for those days when “She’s My Kind Of Rain.”
- Taylor Swift signature three-piece apron set $19.99. Swift has often professed her love of baking, and now fans can share her hobby with the help of this set, which includes an apron and two hot pads. Comes in red or black.
- Miranda Lambert wines $16-$20. The singer’s line of wines comes in seven varieties ranging from Kerosene (a semi-dry white blanc du bois) to Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (a sweet white Muscat Cannelli) and White Liar (a chardonnay).
- Sugarland wine bag $40. You can transport and dispense your Miranda Lambert wine in this bag sporting the Sugarland logo.
- George Strait belt buckle $119.95. The 4” x 3 ½” bronze buckle is sterling silver and gold electroplated featuring a classic Western design with the singer’s name highlighted over a team roping scene. Each buckle is numbered. (Note: this item is backordered until January.)
- Zac Brown beanie $30. The official Zac Brown approved signature series beanie in “warm, muted shades of brown, orange, green and yellow,” according to the Web site. It’s 100% acrylic, reversible and one size fits all. Beanies include leather Zac Brown Band and Southern Ground stamps produced and hand-stitched at Brown’s shop, Southern Hide.
- Kenny Chesney signature candles $25 each or $85 for the set of four. These 11 oz. candles have an all cotton wick and an estimated burn time of 60 hours. The four custom made scents are blended “special just for Kenny,” according to the Web site, and named for Chesney songs or albums: Sweet Summertime, Old Blue Chair, Guitars and Tiki Bars and Somewhere in the Sun.
- Lady Antebellum navy logo mittens $15.99. A cute change of pace from the boring old t-shirt or hoodie offering.
- Keith Urban Phoenix cologne and deodorant set $15. In case you want your underarms to smell like Keith.
- Rascal Flatts guitar pick tin $12.95. This decorative tin comes complete with a set of band logoed picks.
- Sugarland incense set $20 Apparently, Sugarland likes apples. The set includes:
8 apple scented incense sticks
7 apple scented incense cones
2 apple scented tea light candles
1 flower shaped incense holder
1 tea light candleholder
- Chris Young logo earrings $10 Black “CY” logo earrings on silver tone wire for pierced ears.
- Tim McGraw playing cards $10 “Casino quality,” according to the Web site
- Trace Adkins “Just Fishin’” combo pack$20. Includes the singers “Proud To Be Here” deluxe album, a Trace Adkins fishing lure, and a fishing hat.
- Keith Urban towel$29.99. A 30” by 60” royal blue beach towel featuring a heart and the singer’s name.
- Kenny Chesney barefoot bottle opener key ring $5. Shaped like a foot, it’s both whimsical and practical.